What Personal Data Do We Collect?
The primary purpose for collecting your Personal Data is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. We may collect information about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following:
- Registration and use information – When you register to use our Services by establishing an account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and identification information to establish an Account. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
- Transaction and experience information –When you use our Services or access our Sites, for example, to make purchases from merchants, to receive money, to process payments, or to send money to friends and family, we collect information about the transaction, as well as other information associated with the transaction such as amount sent or requested, amount paid for products or services, merchant information, including information about any funding instruments used to complete the transaction,
- Information about you from third-party sources – We do not obtain or supply information to or from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit bureaus, where permitted by law.
Why Do We Retain Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data to fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations and for our business purposes. We may retain Personal Data for longer periods than required by law if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law. If your Account is closed, we may take steps to mask Personal Data and other information, but we reserve our ability to retain and access the data for so long as required to comply with applicable laws. We will continue to use and disclose such Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How Do We Process Personal Data?
We may process your information for the following reasons:
- To operate the Sites and provide the Services, including to:
execute a payment, send or request money, add value to an account, or pay a bill;
confirm your identity;
authenticate your access to an Account;
communicate with you about your Account, the Sites, the Services, or PayPal;
create an account connection between your Account and a third-party account or platform such as facebook;
keep your Account and financial information up to date.
- To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the Services and the Sites’ performance and functionality. For example, we analyze User behaviour and perform research about the way you use our Services.
- To market to youabout Toa Wellness products and Services and the products and services.
- To respond to your requests,for example to contact you about a question you submitted to our customer service team.
- to support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current.
Changes to This Privacy Statement. We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes to our business, the Sites or Services, or applicable laws. The revised Privacy Statement will be effective as of the published effective date.
If the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notice of the change on the “Policy Update” page of our website. We also may notify Users of the change using email or other means.